In response to the Covid-19 Pandemic, the Government of Canada has implemented mandatory protocols and procedures for all newcomers to the country. A very prescriptive 14-day quarantine period is the important first step and Prairie Relocation is ready to plan and navigate this quarantine process with you. If you are moving to Winnipeg for employment or coming to Winnipeg to study, we are ready to welcome you!
What will your quarantine plan include?
- Needs Assessment and video meeting via Zoom to understand your unique situation
- Detailed plan and other helpful advice for quarantine and life in Winnipeg
- Airport Welcome and transportation to your quarantine accommodations
- Temporary Accommodations for a comfortable quarantine to fit your needs and budget
- Welcome package upon arrival with SIM cards for your immediate use
- Groceries, pharmaceuticals and necessities delivered to you when you need them
- Up to date Covid-19 and quarantine information and requirements
- Check-ins throughout quarantine
Once your quarantine is finished, Prairie Relocation will be ready to assist with all of your destination services! We can arrange for local registrations, banking, home finding, choosing schools for your children or whatever you require to get settled in Winnipeg!
Let us be your warm Winnipeg welcome!